Village Library Expansion
Village Library has the opportunity to move to a larger building. Help us with this much needed expansion!
We need to raise $125,000 toward this $300,000 renovation project.
- Village Library is the third busiest branch out of Massanutten Regional Library’s seven locations
- Village Library serves the entire northern portion of Rockingham County
- Since 1990, the Broadway/Timberville population has grown 82 percent
- Village Library’s circulation of borrowed items has increased 41 percent over 10 years
- In the past year Village held 126 programs attended by 2,434 people
- 698 children participated in this branch’s Summer Reading Games
- Village Library patrons logged 6,199 hours of free computer use
- Staff answered 3,497 reference questions
Help us with the overdue expansion of this busy and beloved branch!
Opening is scheduled for early 2013
You can make a donation at any branch by cash or check, or at our Main Branch with cash, check, Visa or Master Card. You also can donate right now with your Master Card or Visa, using our secure server.
We also need donations to our Annual Fund. Read more about what we are doing to serve you!
For more details, questions or a personal tour of the new building, contact Kim Haines, Director of Development, at 540.434.4475 x135 or use our Contact Form