Law Library & Legal Resources
Massanutten Regional Library offers access to these legal resources as a service to the public. Patrons requiring assistance with legal questions, legal advice, or information regarding the application of the law to specific facts should contact an attorney. Library staff members are not qualified to provide legal assistance.
- Virginia’s Legislative Information System - Information on bills and resolutions, state budget, legislative agendas, and records of floor sessions.
- Virginia Judicial System - The main website for the Virginia Judicial System.
- Virginia's Judicial System Forms - Access a variety of forms for Virginia Courts of different levels.
- Virginia Court Case Information - Online access to the case management system for the different level of courts of Virginia. Cases may be searched using name or case number.
- Harrisonburg/Rockingham Central District Court - 26th Judicial District of Virginia, General District Court information including hours and contact information.
- Rockingham County Clerk of Court - General information including hours and contact information, motions day docket, and forms.
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service - Find forms and assistance regarding citizenship and immigration issues.
- Virginia State Bar- An agency of the Supreme Court of Virginia that offers information for bar members and the general public. Information about lawyer referrals, disciplinary action, fee dispute resolution, and more.
- Harrisonburg-Rockingham Bar Association - This site is intended for the use of Bar Association members to identify other members of the Bar Association and to update their professional information with the Bar Association Secretary and the webmaster.
- U.S. Government Information - The US Governments official web portal. Find services, explore topics, and discover government agencies.
- Family Watch Dog- Find offenders anywhere in the U.S. Family safety tips and articles, including information on recalls.
- Virginia State Police Sex Offender Registry Search - Search for sex offenders and criminals who have harmed children and are currently working and living in Virginia.
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) - Find federal tax information including forms and informational assistance completing yearly taxes.
- Military Records - The National Archives online military personnel records request system. You can create a customized order form to request information from your or your next of kin's military personnel records.