Monday, June 6 - Sunday, July 31
MRL's Summer Reading Program:
- Register here starting Monday, June 6!
- Track your reading and earn prizes!
- Attend free events!
AGES 0 -11
- 1 point = 1 minute of reading or listening to books.
- Earn prizes, coupons for FREE food, and other goodies for every 120 minutes of reading/120 points.
- Earn 600 points and you'll receive more coupons for FREE goodies, a FREE book, and a completion certificate you can print and share.
- Every 60 points after, earns an entry into the grand prize drawing.
- 120 points = 1 book.
- Earn prizes, coupons for FREE food, and other goodies for every book read/120 points.
- Earn 600 points and you'll receive more coupons for FREE goodies and a FREE book.
- Every book read after, earns an entry into the grand prize drawing.
- Every book logged during the week enters you into the weekly prize drawing.
- Every book logged during the summer enters you into the grand prize drawing at the end of the program.
Getting Started with READsquared
Free Fridays: Register for SRP online and pick up a Free Friday Wristband at your local branch! See the event calendar below for Free Friday locations.
Special Youth Event: Didgeridoo Down Under
The Didgeridoo Down Under Show is an energetic fusion of Australian music, culture, comedy, character building, storytelling and audience participation. The didgeridoo has been played by Aboriginal Australians for at least 1,500 years, and is known for its otherworldly sound. But DDU is much more than music. It's interactive, educational, motivational and super fun for all ages. You’ll learn about Australian sea creatures, the Great Barrier Reef and more, all while moving & grooving to the pulsing rhythms of the didgeridoo!
Adult Events: An Egregious Fallacy: History & Putin's War in Ukraine, The Art of Sound: Recordings from Shenandoah National Park, & Beginning Genealogy
|27||28||29||30||Mar 31||Apr 1||2|
This month does not have any events.
Prizes for Oceans of Possibilities made possible by the generous support of these community partners.