The meeting rooms of the Massanutten Regional Library system are available to the public for meetings and programs during hours of operation with an approved meeting room application. Rooms are available on equal terms to all in the community, regardless of the beliefs and affiliations of individual members. There may be no admission charged and no products or services advertised, solicited, or sold. See the Meeting Room Policy for more details.
Facilities & Capacities
Central Library | Harrisonburg | (540) 434-4475 x 122
- Grand Room: located on the first floor; equipped with tables and chairs as pictured below. Maximum capacity 93.
- Main Room: located on the first floor; equipped with classroom style seating. Maximum capacity 90.
- Grand and Main can be reserved by the same group to provide one large meeting space. Maximum capacity 192.
- Study Pods: located on the second floor in the Reference Department; equipped with sound dampening, electrical outlets, adjustable lighting, and ventilation fans.
- Quad Pod: includes one table and four chairs; designed for small meetings, group study, tutoring, and similar uses. Maximum capacity 4.
- Solo Pod: includes one built-in table and one chair; designed for private study, Zoom calls, and similar uses. Maximum capacity 1.
North River Library | Bridgewater | (540) 434-4475 x 400
- North River Meeting Room: equipped with tables and chairs as pictured on slide two. Maximum capacity 40.
Scroll through the photos below to see our meeting room and study pods available for reservation.